FB-K4318 is a 7.6 mil strong flatback tape designed primarily for splicing and tabbing applications and also performs well for packaging, masking, and seaming applications. It is engineered to perform under a wide range of humidity and temperature conditions and sticks to most surfaces. This product complies with the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, CFR Title21, Subpart B, par. 175.105 (which covers the use of pressure-sensitive adhesives and tapes for `indirect contact’ food packaging such and box sealing).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Specially formulated adhesive provides excellent adhesion to flooring materials, heavy kraft surfaces and many other surfaces
- Tape is hand tearable and easy to use
- Performs well under a wide range of humidity and temperature conditions
- Use primarily for splicing & holding applications
- Use for masking on hard to stick to surfaces
- Use for seaming applications (mainly for Kraft surfaces)
- Use for packaging applications such as carton sealing or paper pkg.
|Total Thickness||7.6 mils|
|Application Temperature||41°F to 140°F (5°C to 60°C)|
|Service Temperature||14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)|