FS-G7731 is an adhesive tape used primarily to seal and seam Lamtec® WMP-VR faced Insulation used in metal buildings. It is coated with a high performance cold weather acrylic adhesive offering a superior quick stick, it also provides a strong bond and great performance at low temperatures. The paper release liner protects the adhesive from contaminants when you need to cut the tape to specific lengths for use in tight areas ensuring a strong bond once applied.
Lamtec and WMP are registered trademarks of Lamtec Corporation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- An initial quick stick helps speed up application
- Creates a strong bond
- Easy to remove paper liner
- Excellent vapor barrier & low WVTR (Water Vapor Transmission Rate)
- Outstanding performance across a broad range of temperatures
- Excellent low temperature bonding
- Use to seam and join Lamtec® WMP-VR faced insulation
- Use to repair tears on Lamtec® WMP-VR faced insulation
|Release Liner||Siliconized Paper|
|Total Thickness||8.5 mils|
|Application Temperature||-4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 48°C)|
|Service Temperature||-4°F to 176°F (-20°C to 80°C)|